Blue Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Treaty Line!

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Treaty Line! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Treaty Line!

Post  Arina-chan Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:35 am

Artemis sighed but she took Carlisle's teachings to heart. She laid Ivy down on the ground and walked over to Edward, putting her hand on his shoulder. "Ivy says don't kill him. Apparently we can help him," It was obvious she was disgusted by her message but she delivered it anyway, knowing Edward would hear Ivy's and her own mind and let go, if unwillingly.
Evan, barely consious, heard what the small vampire was saying and was shocked, even if he didn't have the energy to show it. After everything that had happened, why would Ivy save him?
Arina-chan
Arina-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  JoelleisAdmin? Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:36 am

Joelle ran over to Ivy, ignoring the awful smell of vampire blood that hung in the air. She nudged her with her nose, making sure she wasn't bleeding to death.

"Thanks for the help, Jacob." Edward said with no enthusiam at all. He wiped the sweat from his brow and paced over to Ivy,
"How is she doing Art?"
JoelleisAdmin?
JoelleisAdmin?
Admin

https://twilightzone.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Arina-chan Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:37 am

Artemis looked back and forth repeatedly, incredibly shocked. "What? Aww man!" She ran to Edward and pushed him off of Evan. The vampire was barely...alive if you want to call it that. If they hurried, Carlisle could still save him. For Ivy's sake only. "Go and get Ivy," she commanded. "Jacob just kidnapped her again."
Arina-chan
Arina-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  JoelleisAdmin? Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:46 am

"I don't care what Ivy wants, He's a threat...He needs to die. And as for Jacob kidnapping her again...this is getting really old." Edward growled
JoelleisAdmin?
JoelleisAdmin?
Admin

https://twilightzone.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Arina-chan Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:51 am

"Yeah, I know," she said exasperated. "But we gotta give him a chance. .... Or we have to give Ivy a chance. It's her battle and she's got to end it her way. I'm going to take him to Carlisle. Alice probably saw me coming when Jacob left. You go and get Ivy back. I don't know what that dog's problem with her is." She muttered the last part mostly to herself and slung Evan gracelessly over her shoulder, smiling lightly when she heard him grunt in pain, and ran off towards Carlisle's home, hoping Alice had seen her and told him that she was coming.
Arina-chan
Arina-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum